Top 10 Cereal Box Crafts for Kids
If you love up-cycled crafts, you are going to adore these craft ideas using cereal boxes. Start collecting those empty cereal boxes for some fun craft time with your kiddos right now! Transforming cereal boxes into fun crafts for kids is easier than you’d think, and super enjoyable for kids. These Top 10 Cereal Box Crafts for Kids are sure to keep your kids interest, and the best part is that they are inexpensive!
Cereal Box Crafts
1. Cardboard Tube Space Shuttle by A Little Pinch of Perfect. These toilet roll tube and cereal box space shuttles are perfect to make with your kiddos, especially ones that love to decorate!
2. Cereal Box Monster Jaws by It’s Always Autumn. We are in love with this cereal box monster. Think how fun it would be to make shadows with it!
3. Cereal Box Marble Run by Made by Joel. We are thinking this cereal box marble run is so clever. It’ll provide hours of entertainment.
4. Homemade Spectroscope by Buggy and Buddy. You kids can learn about science with a homemade spectroscope!
Cardboard Crafts for Kids
5. Recycled Cereal Box Puppet Theater by Handmade Charlotte. I wish I had a cereal box puppet theater when I was a kid! What fun!
6. Cereal Box Guitars by The Frackers Acres. These cereal box guitars are just plain genius.
7. Upcycled Pencil Cases by Creative Itch. Instead of throwing out your cereal or soda can boxes, collect your favorites and make pencil boxes with them. They make great gifts, too.
Easiest Cereal Box Crafts
8. 4 Superhero Party Costumes Made with Cereal Boxes by KIX. KIX outdid themselves with this tutorial. The instructions for making superhero costumes are top notch!
9. Found Objects Collage by Art Bar Blog. If you have a child that likes to collect stuff, these “found” object collage boxes are a smart move. Allow them to make their treasures artwork with their own collage box!
10. Cereal Box Monsters by Crafts by Amanda. We are thinking that these cereal box monsters are too cute for words. They’d make a great Valentine collection box!
Be sure to check out or other DIY Crafts for Kids posts for more inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!