Top 10 Christmas Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids
We just love popsicle stick crafts. They are fun to craft with, and they remind us of being kids ourselves. If your kids love to craft, then you have to give these Christmas themed popsicle stick crafts a try. These Christmas Popsicle Stick Crafts for kids are easy to make and are excellent for gift giving. The crafts are appropriate for pre-school aged children and older. We just love these popsicle stick ornaments and wall hangings. Elves, Christmas trees, snowflakes and more are included! These Top 10 Christmas popsicle sticks Crafts for Kids are perfect to make during the holidays!
Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids
1. Popsicle Stick Christmas Trees by One Little Project. This craft is especially fabulous if your kids like making AND decorating crafts that can be used as gifts. Love how simple yet cute these popsicle stick Christmas trees are!
2. Popsicle Stick Sleds by The Craft Patch. These adorable sleds are made with popsicle sticks and washi tape. You could also add school pictures to the sled’s to personalize them even more. SO LOVE.
3. Popsicle Sticks Snowflakes by A Girl and a Glue Gun. Seriously cannot get an cuter for a snowflake craft! Adore that the snowflakes are big enough to use as a hanging door wreath.
4. Popsicle Sticks Rudolf by Craftionary. Love that this craft is so versatile. You can use them as tree ornaments, hang them on a garland or even stick them on stockings for extra holiday cheer.
5. Easy Popsicle Stick Elf Kids by I Heart Arts n Crafts. The cuteness factor of these Elves is through the roof! This craft is perfect for pre-schoolers and even toddlers!
Popsicle Stick Crafts
6. Personalized Kids Star Ornaments by Powerful Mothering. Simple to make, easy to customize and super adorable, this is a great craft idea to do with your little ones!
7. Popsicle Stick Rudolf by Craftaholics Anonymous. Make a popsicle stick Rudolf as a demo and then let your little ones make their own. A great way to follow directions and make a cute ornament or gift.
8. Popsicle Stick Snowman Bookmarks by Crafty Morning. Who wouldn’t want a popsicle stick snowman bookmark that is this cute? The washi tape scarves are the perfect addition!
Christmas Popsicle Stick Gifts
9. Glitter Snowflake Craft by Beyond Our Wildest Dreams. Reminiscent of the glitter snowflakes we made in school, you’ll love making this craft with your kids. Except maybe the glitter cleanup. (smiling)
10. Santa Hat Ornament by Buggy and Buddy. This super simple popsicle stick ornament embellished with cotton balls is our favorite EASY popsicle stick craft. Wouldn’t a whole tree decorated with these be cute?
Be sure to check out or other DIY Crafts for Kids posts for more inspiration!
Other Kids Craft Tutorials You’ll Love:
- Dragon Paper Plate Puppet
- Top 10 Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
- Top 10 Edible Sensory Play Activities for Kids
- Top 10 Cereal Box Crafts for Kids
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!