Top 10 Disneyland Copycat Recipes
We just adore copycat recipes, and we absolutely love Disneyland, so these Disneyland inspired recipes top our list. Now you can get the goodness of Disneyland right in your own home. Here are our Top 10 Disneyland Copycat Recipes that taste just like the real thing.
Disneyland Copycat Recipes
1. Copycat Disneyland Monte Cristo Sandwich Recipe by Family.Food.Fun. We’ve always wanted to try a Monte Cristo sandwich, and now we can without having to head to Disneyland!
2. Hand-dipped Corn Dogs by Lil’ Luna. There’s nothing quite like a hand-dipped corn dog and these are beyond amazing.
3. Copycat Disneyland Fried Pickles by Lady Behind the Curtain. There’s a reason these fried pickles at Disneyland are a hit. Try them at home, you’ll love them.
4. Disney Bread Cones by The Disney Chef. Making these bread cones looks like tons of fun. Grab the kids.
5. Mickey Mouse Beignets by I Heart Naptime. Beignets are one of our favorite treats at Disneyland. Now that you can make them at home, you might be in trouble. We know we are. (smiling)
6. Disneyland’s Apple Pie Caramel Apples by Favorite Family Recipes. Our kids are always begging for these caramel apples at the Magic Kingdom. Imagine their surprise when we make them at home!
7. Disneyland Inspired Chocolate Caramel Marshmallows by A Pumpkin and a Princess. These chocolate caramel marshmallows would make a great neighbor gift. Just sayin’.
Disneyland Recipes to Make at Home
8. Copycat Dole Pineapple Whip by Cincy Shopper. Everyone loves a Dole Pineapple Whip. The best part (besides the taste) is how easy they are to make.
9. Disneyland’s Hot Chocolate by Six Sister’s Stuff. If you’ve never tried Disneyland’s hot chocolate, you are missing out. Now you don’t have to!
10. Copycat Disney Watermelon Slush Recipe by Raising Whasians. If you like watermelon, you’ll love making this slush recipe at home, especially on a hot day!
Be sure to check out our other recipe posts for more cooking inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!