There’s one thing you can count on in life, the dishes will never been done. (smiling) If you are tired of buying dish soap, or just more interested in making your own diy dish soap with more natural ingredients, then this homemade dish soap will be right up your alley. Not only is it more natural, it’ll save you money in the long run. Best of all, making homemade dish soap recipes only takes a few minutes! And, this homemade dish soap will clean your dishes like a pro!
Make Homemade Dish Soap
Homemade dish soap with grapefruit is a great DIY project because:
- It’s cost effective.
- It cuts out chemicals.
- It helps you go organic or all-natural.
- It can be customized.
- Great for sensitive skin.
- Why wouldn’t you?
What You’ll Need to Make DIY Dish Soap
- A jar with a pump to store your homemade dish soap in. We got ours from Target.
- 1 cup, Liquid Castille Soap. We used 18-in-1 Hemp Unscented Pure-Castile Soap by Dr. Bronner’s.
- 1 cup, filtered or purified water
- 2 teaspoons, Vegetable Glycerin
- 1 teaspoon, Fractionated Coconut Oil or Sweet Almond Oil
- 1 teaspoon, Baking Soda
- Grapefruit essential oil, 20-30 drops
STEP 1: Combine all of the ingredients in a jar. Tip: Use a funnel for easy pouring and less spills.
(note: no affiliate links are used in this post)
STEP 2: Attach lid to the jar. Shake to mix the ingredients.
Think how much money you’ll save by not having to buy dish soap every few months!
If you love this easy DIY projects check out our other DIY tutorials for more inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!