Top 10 DIY Dollar Store Halloween Crafts
We love Halloween decorating, and if we can find a way to do it spending only a few dollars, we adore it even more. Find out how to make easy, inexpensive, DIY projects for Halloween with these fabulous tutorials. If these DIY craft ideas don’t get you in the mood for some Halloween crafting, we don’t know what will. These Top 10 DIY Dollar Store Halloween Crafts are so creepy and sweet, we can’t decide which is our favorite. We are heading to the Dollar Store, what about you?
DIY Halloween Crafts
1. Ghosts in a Jar by It All Started With Paint. Who knew an old Mason jar could look so cute? We are in love with this super easy tutorial for making ghosts in a jar!
2. Bugs in a Jar Halloween Table Setting by Eighteen 25. Get ideas for making a Halloween Table Setting that is so cute and perfect for Halloween we can’t even stand it.
3. Halloween Paper Plate Crafts by Simple As That Blog. Grab your kids and have them help you make Halloween Decor Crafts. It’s a win/win with this idea in our book!
4. How to Make Spooky Halloween Candles by Today’s Creative Life. Can you believe these candles can be make in under 30 minutes and for under $10? We hardly can either, but it’s true
Dollar Store Halloween Crafts
5. Dollar Tree Halloween Skull Decor by 17 Turtles. Embellish candle holders and skulls for Halloween with this fabulous tutorial. It’s easier than you’d think!
6. Dollar Store Halloween Wreath by Eighteen 25. Seriously. Who would guess that those plastic skeleton hands could make such a boo-worthy wreath?
7. Glam Halloween Charger Plate by Oh My! Creative. If you are hosting a Halloween dinner this year, you have to make these Halloween charger plates.
8. Halloween Countdown Calendar by My Sister’s Suitcase. We love paper straws, and this Halloween Countdown calendar using them makes us want to swoon. So cute!
9. DIY Bat & Ghost Garland by Evite. These bats and ghosts can be made in just 3-steps! So boo-worthy.
10. DIY Bleeding Halloween Candles by PopSugar. How to make these spook-tacular bleeding candles is a snap with this tutorial using white candles from the Dollar Store!
Be sure to check out our other Halloween posts for more inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!