Top 10 DIY Halloween Costumes for Women
Finding cute, original, Halloween costumes can be harder than it seems. Don’t let Halloween creep up on you like we’ve been known to do. Be prepared for Halloween parties with a fabulous DIY costume that won’t break the bank! These Top 10 DIY Halloween Costumes for Women will sure to be the hit of the party.
DIY Halloween Costumes
1. The Queen of Hearts by The Joy of Fashion. Seriously, we can’t get over how fabulous this Queen of Hearts costume is.
2. DIY Strawberry Costume by Studio DIY! The great thing about this costume besides how cute it is, is how easy it is to assemble.
3. Ice Cream Costume by Treasures & Travels. Who would have thought of going as a chic ice cream? Not us. We are in love.
4. Dorothy Costume by Seven Clown Circus. The Wizard of Oz never goes out of style. You can make a costume that is sweet with this tutorial.
Homemade Halloween Costumes for Women
5. Katniss Everdeen Costume by Somewhat Simple. Bet you already have most of this costume at home. The braided hair is a must.
6. Wonder Woman Costume by Seven Clown Circus. This Wonder Woman costume is shockingly easy to make!
7. DIY Despicable Me Minion Costume by Bethany Mota/YouTube. The great thing about this Minion costume tutorial is that it’s a video so you can watch how to make it.
Halloween Costumes for Women
8. Gumball Machine Costume by The Joy of Fashion. Hello pom poms. Adore.
9. DIY Popcorn Costume by Studio DIY! The top of this costume is so clever we can hardly stand it.
10. Cookie Monster by The Joy of Fashion. Seriously, Cookie Monster. Cute Cookie Monster in a costume you’d wear. Swoon.
Be sure to check out our other Halloween posts for more inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!