Top 10 Fall Crafts to Make
Can you believe it’s time to start thinking about Fall Crafting? If these easy, beautiful and Fall inspired crafts don’t get you ready for the season, we don’t know what will. These Top 10 Fall Crafts to Make are so stunning we are going to have a hard time choosing which to make. Maybe we’ll make all TEN!
Fall Crafts to Make
1. Painted Wood Slice Pumpkins by A Night Owl. You can get all of the products you need to make these adorable painted wood slice pumpkins at Michael’s!
2. How to Paint Acorns by Home Stories A to Z. How to make the most gorgeous Fall acorns is a snap with these tutorial using acorns you probably have in your yard!
3. Felt Leaf Garland by Seven Clown Circus. You’d be surprised how easy it is to make these felt leaves for your garland that is absolutely stunning!
4. 10-Minute DIY Pumpkin Spice Soap by Happiness is Homemade. How to make homemade soap that’s perfect for the season and would make a wonderful gift, too.
Fall DIY Crafts
5. DIY Wood Slice Owl by House of Hawthornes. We absolutely love the use of all the different elements on this Fall craft. Start collecting old forks and spoons, you’ll want to make this for sure.
6. Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin by Seven Clown Circus. This Mason lid jar pumpkin is made us entirely of Mason jar lids. So clever!
7. Apple Pie Homemade Bath Salts by Craft’s Unleashed. Another Fall craft that’s perfect to keep or giveaway, we are definitely going to make this!
How-to Fall Crafts
8. Tin Can Pumpkins by Twelve O Eight. And we would have never thought of using cans to make something as adorable as junky pumpkins. Brilliant.
9. Fall Mason Jar Craft by Sugar Bee Crafts. Mason jar crafts are always a favorite.
10. Burlap Pumpkin by Confessions of a Plate Addict. The only thing we want to tell you about these burlap pumpkins is that they are NO-SEW. Yes, no sew.
Be sure to check out our other Holiday Crafting posts for more inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!