Top 10 Fun Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
If you love easy, relatively no-hassle crafts to do with your kids, then you are going to adore these paper plate craft ideas. Grab some paper plates for some fun craft time with your kiddos right now! Transforming paper plates into fun crafts for kids is easier than you’d think, and super enjoyable, too. Its a great way for them to use their imagination! These Top 10 Paper Plate Crafts for Kids are sure to keep your kids interest, and the best part is that they are inexpensive!
Paper Plate Crafts
1. Paper Plate Flower by Crafty Morning. This craft is especially fabulous if you are teaching your kids about the flowers outside, Spring, or gardening. It also allows for some creativity on your kids part, which we love!
2. Paper Plate Crown by Meaningful Mama. Who knew you could make a paper crown out of a paper plate. We adore how easy this paper plate craft is!
3. Paper Plate Cars by Glued to My Crafts. So many paper plate crafts are geared towards girls, so we especially like that this craft is great for boys! Calling all car lovers!
4. Paper Plate Dragon Puppet by Pinned and Repinned. This paper plate craft is actually a puppet, and the tissue paper “flame” is our favorite!
Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
5. End of the Rainbow Paper Twirler by Crafty Morning. What’s not to love about a paper plate craft that is multi-colored and twirls?
6. Paper Plate Minion by Glued to My Crafts. Everyone loves a great minion, and this paper plate craft is super popular. There is also a tutorial for a popsicle stick minion on her blog that’s fantastic!
7. Under the Sea Paper Plate Craft by Surviving a Teachers Salary. This under the sea paper plate craft is easy, and it works really well for teaching about the ocean!
Easy Paper Plate Crafts
8. Put Me in the Zoo Paper Plate Craft by Raising Little Superheroes. If your kiddos love the book PUT ME IN THE ZOO, they get really excited by the paper plate craft. Such a fun way to use pom poms!
9. Paper Plate Dinosaur by Good to Know. You’ll also need a toilet paper roll and acrylic paint for this fun paper plate dinosaur craft. The wiggly eye adds the perfect finishing touch.
10. Paper Plate Spiders by I Heart Crafty Things. These paper plate spiders are excellent as a Halloween craft, yet we love that the craft can be used year round. Everyone loves to make a fun spider!
Be sure to check out or other DIY Crafts for Kids posts for more inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!