Top 10 Glitter Slime, Gak and Flubber Recipes for Kids
If you and your kids love glitter and slime, then you are going to love these glitter slime recipes. There is nothing quite like glitter, so these recipes are guaranteed to be a huge hit. They’d also make super birthday party activities or gifts to take home as a thank you for attending. The recipes are easy to make, look gorgeous, and in most cases can be made in minutes. So, grab your kiddos and have some fun glitter play! We love that slime, gak and flubber are great sensory activities that allow children to use their imagination. These Top 10 Glitter Slime, Gak and Flubber Recipes for Kids are sure to keep your kids interest, and you might be surprised by how much fun you have with it! (smiling)
Glitter Slime Recipes
1. How to Make Glittered Slime by The 36th Avenue. This 3-ingredient slime is easy to make and the glitter takes the slime t a new level. One of the easiest slime recipes we’ve found!
2. How to Make Galaxy Slime by Twodaloo. This Borax free slime recipe is perfect for a lesson on galaxies and the night sky. The colors are just stunning, too!
3. DIY Glitter Slime by A Party of Four. This slime recipe is quite easy to make and lasts a long time! Score.
4. Ocean Swirl Glitter Slime by Twodaloo. Perfect for teaching about the ocean, this glitter ocean slime is gorgous. We love the idea of adding plastic ocean figures to enhance it!
Glitter Flubber for Kids
5. Homemade Glitter Flubber by Little Bins for Little Hands. This homemade glitter flubber recipes is thicker, stretchier, and tougher than slime and every bit as fun to play with!
6. Scented Rainbow Slime by Modern Parents Messy Kids. Not only is this glitter slime gorgeous and an excellent sensory play activity, it smells as well so that’s it’s doubly effect as a sensory activity.
7. Space Slime by Inspiration Laboratories. This under the sea paper plate craft is easy, and it works really well for teaching about the ocean!
Gak with Glitter
8. Glitter Gak by Lil’ Luna. This recipe is sort of like play dough but it’s more fun to play with. And, it’s definitely not edible!
9. DIY Glitter Slime by Kids Activities Blog. An excellent glitter slime video tutorial for those of you that like to learn by watching! Excellent.
10. Silver and Gold Glitter Slime by Fun-A-Day. Just in time for the New Year, this silver and gold slime looks elegant but is just as fun to play with as other slime.
Be sure to check out or other DIY Crafts for Kids posts for more inspiration!
Other Kids Craft Tutorials You’ll Love:
- Dragon Paper Plate Puppet
- Top 10 Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
- Top 10 Edible Sensory Play Activities for Kids
- Top 10 Cereal Box Crafts for Kids
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!