Making Homemade Bubble Bath is just one of the ways that you can easily go organic and cut out chemicals from items you use on a daily basis. Plus, you can make a bubble bath recipe that is customized just for you while getting rid of the junk that you don’t want. Best of all, making homemade bubble bath only takes a few minutes! Here’s how to make your own bubble bath. Makes a great gift idea, especially for Valentine’s Day or even Mother’s Day!
Plus, get a free printable to label your homemade bubble bath!
Make Your Own Bubble Bath
Homemade bubble bath is a great DIY project because:
- It’s cost effective.
- It cuts out chemicals.
- It helps you go organic or all-natural.
- It can be customized.
- Great for sensitive skin.
- Why wouldn’t you?
What You’ll Need to Make Homemade Bubble Bath
- A jar with lid to store your homemade bubble bath in. We used a soda bottle found at Target’s dollar spot.
- 1 cup, Castille Soap. We used 18-in-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Soap by Dr. Bronner’s.
- 1/2 cup, Vegetable Glycerine
- 20-30 drops, Essential Oil (we used lavender)
- Optional: 4-6 drops, soap colorant
- Gold heart cork found at Target’s dollar spot
How To Make Homemade Bubble Bath
(note: no affiliate links are used in this post)
Step 1: Pour 1 cup castille soap and 1/2 cup vegetable glycerine into jar using a funnel.
STEP 2: Add 30 drops of essential oil, we used lavender.
STEP 3: Add 6 drops of red soap colorant.
STEP 4: Put lid or cork on jar. Shake well to mix the ingredients. Enjoy.
Tip: Add the free printable below for an easy and adorable gift idea!
Download free Bubble Bath Label Here!
[download id=”2813″ template=”Bubble Bath Label”]
Give your homemade bubble bath as gifts or enjoy yourself!
Other Homemade Gifts You May Like:
This post was linked up to:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!