Making Homemade Bubble Bath is just one of the ways that you can easily go organic and cut out chemicals from items you use on a daily basis. Plus, you can make a bubble bath recipe that is customized just for you while getting rid of the junk that you don’t want. Best of all, making homemade bubble bath only takes a few minutes! Here’s how to make your own bubble bath. Makes a great gift idea, especially for Valentine’s Day or even Mother’s Day!
Plus, get a free printable to label your homemade bubble bath!
Make Your Own Bubble Bath
Homemade bubble bath is a great DIY project because:
- It’s cost effective.
- It cuts out chemicals.
- It helps you go organic or all-natural.
- It can be customized.
- Great for sensitive skin.
- Why wouldn’t you?
What You’ll Need to Make Homemade Bubble Bath
- A jar with lid to store your homemade bubble bath in. We used a soda bottle found at Target’s dollar spot.
- 1 cup, Castille Soap. We used 18-in-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Soap by Dr. Bronner’s.
- 1/2 cup, Vegetable Glycerine
- 20-30 drops, Essential Oil (we used lavender)
- Optional: 4-6 drops, soap colorant
- Gold heart cork found at Target’s dollar spot
How To Make Homemade Bubble Bath
(note: no affiliate links are used in this post)
Step 1: Pour 1 cup castille soap and 1/2 cup vegetable glycerine into jar using a funnel.
STEP 2: Add 30 drops of essential oil, we used lavender.
STEP 3: Add 6 drops of red soap colorant.
STEP 4: Put lid or cork on jar. Shake well to mix the ingredients. Enjoy.
Tip: Add the free printable below for an easy and adorable gift idea!
Download free Bubble Bath Label Here!
Give your homemade bubble bath as gifts or enjoy yourself!
Other Homemade Gifts You May Like:
This post was linked up to:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!