Top 10 Homemade Laundry Cleaners
If there’s one thing you can count on in life, it’s that the laundry will never be done. (smiling) Laundry can get expensive, especially if you have a large family. If you are worried about the chemicals in your laundry cleansers, then you’ll love these recipes for making your own. Not only are they more natural, they’ll save you money in the long run. Here are the Top 10 Homemade Laundry Cleaners we could find that can make doing laundry more natural and economical!
Homemade Laundry Cleaners
1. Homemade Laundry Softener and Scent Booster by Live Simply. This recipe is just one cleaner that the author has made to live more naturally. Love.
2. Homemade Liquid Laundry Soap by Mom4Real. This recipe is Borax free and only uses 5 ingredients!
3. Homemade Dryer Sheets by View From the Fridge. Reusable dryer sheets are not only better for the environment, they’ll save you money in the long run.
4. All-Natural Homemade Bleach Alternative by Don’t Waste the Crumbs. If you dislike using bleach, you’ll love this tutorial for making a natural alternative.
DIY Laundry Cleaners
5. Homemade Baby Safe Laundry Detergent by Mom4Real. Now you can make homemade laundry soap that is gentle enough for baby!
6. DIY Homemade Stain Remover by Live Simply. This stain-remover works amazingly well, and uses only 4 ingredients besides water!
7. DIY “Forever” Dryer Sheets by hometalk. Another recipe for homemade dryer sheets, this one uses sponges. We wish we had thought of this!
Laundry Cleaners How-to
8. DIY Laundry Pods by eHow. Yep. You can make your own laundry detergent pods. So clever.
9. 2 Ingredient Laundry Fragrance Booster by Dream a Little Bigger. Here’s a laundry booster that will make your laundry smell amazing.
10. Homemade Laundry Scent Booster by Simply Shellie. You don’t need much to make a scent booster. We were amazed.
Be sure to check out our other DIY Posts for more inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!