12 Incredible Instant Pot Recipes
Looking for some incredible instant pot recipes to make when time is short? We know you’ll LOVE these 12 Instant Pot Recipes for making main dishes that will make your mouth water. They include soups, carnitas, chicken curry, rotisserie chicken, salisbury steak, and more!
Instant Pot Recipes
1. Instant Pot Whole Rotisserie Chicken by A Pinch of Healthy. Can you believe that all you need is 45 minutes to get a meal that looks like this? Apparently, it’s practically foul-proof!!
2. Easy and Delicious Zuppa Toscana Soup by Margin Making Mom. Grab a loaf of crusty bread at the store! It makes a great accompaniment to this Olive Garden copycat soup which takes about 20 minutes to make. Amazing.
3. Pressure Cooker Ribs Recipe by Leite’s Culinaria. Forget the days of slow roasting your ribs. Now you can make them in 30 minutes. True.
4. Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup by No. 2 Pencil. This recipe uses a whole rotisserie chicken and hearty vegetables, so you know it’s delicious. This is a must make on a cold day!
5. Instant Pot Orange Chicken by Rebooted MOM. Save time and money and make Orange chicken at home. You’ll probably even like it more than the fast found version!
Easy Pressure Cooker Recipes
6. Pressure Cooker Chicken Tacos by Skip to My Lou. Don’t these look amazing? Best of all, they only take 15 minutes to cook! Plus, they are gluten free, dairy free, and soy free!
7. 10 Minute Baked Potato Soup by Living Locurto. If you love baked potato soup, then you are going to love this recipe. Not only is it delicious, it only takes 10 minutes to cook. It does take some time to prep, so plan on about 30 minutes from start to finish!
8. Pressure Cooker Carnitas by Buns in My Oven. I cannot believe you can have carnitas that look like this (the last 15 minutes are spent in the oven) in one hour??? Amazing.
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Recipes
9. Instant Pot Chicken Curry by Paint the Kitchen Red. This is a particularly great recipe to try if you are a first time Instant Pot user because the steps are so thorough. If you love curry, you definitely have to try it!
10. Instant Pot Salisbury Steak with Easy Mushroom Gravy by Live Simply. Salisbury steak is a hearty dinner that you ought to try at least once if you haven’t before. The flavors are really rich and delicious. The best thing about this recipe? You can make it in under an hour!
11. Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli by iSave A to Z. This recipe can be on your table in 25 minutes. One of the greatest things about the recipe is that you can determine how much sodium goes into the beef and broccoli which is a huge bonus for those watching their salt intake!
12. Taco Ranch Chicken Chili by The Novice Chef. This savory and healthy recipe is made with just 5 ingredients and can be in 30 minutes in your Instant Pot. Fabulous, right?
Be sure to check out our other recipe roundups for more inspiration!
Other Recipes Tutorials You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!