Top 10 Messy Braids
Braid’s are super on-trend these days and messy braids are hot, hot, hot. These tutorials for doing braids that look less than perfect are super popular and look fabulous. These Top 10 Messy Braids will take you through every season and only take a few minutes to execute!
Messy Braid Tutorials
1. Bohemian Side Braid by The Wonder Forest. This bohemian side braid is so gorgeous we can hardly stand it. The lower part of the braid is fish-tailed which makes such a lovely combo with the french braid on top.
2. Pigtail Braids by Kassinka. The key to these messy braids is loosening the braids once you’ve done two dutch braids. So lovely.
3. Braided Crown Tutorial by Guilded Maven. LOOK! Even if you have bangs you can do a braided crown. Here’s how.
4. Easy Boho Braid Tutorial by Lauren McBride. Easy, beautiful and low-profile, this easy boho braid is a must-try.
How to Make Messy Braids
5. Rope Braid by Seven Clown Circus. This twisted hairstyle is fun and different. Learn how to keep twists from rolling right out of your hair!
6. Half Up Pull Through Braid by Missy Sue. Sometimes you just want your hair half-down. This tutorial for a half-up braid is perfect for those days.
7. Horseshoe Braid by Cup of Joe. Love, love, love how the braid starts near the top of the ear. It’s gorgeous!
8. Simple Braided Pony by Breakfast at Vogue. This tutorial is great for a little fun with your pony tail!
9. Braided Sock Bun by Seven Clown Circus. Take your bun to a whole new level with braids incorporated into it. So clever.
10. The Braid Wrapped Pony Tail by The Freckled Fox. Perhaps the easiest braided tutorial listed today, this braid wrapped pony tail is a great way to add dimension to your pony tail.
Be sure to check out our other hair, nail and makeup tutorials for more inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!