Top 10 Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
It’s pumpkin recipe time! These Top 10 recipes for making desserts with pumpkin and cheesecake make us practically drool. The nice thing about these recipes is that they taste delicious and are pretty enough to take to holiday get-togethers. If you love the flavor of pumpkin and cream cheese, you are going to want to give a few of these recipes a try. They have all been pinned and re-pinned thousands of times on Pinterest so you know they are good!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
1. Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe by OMG Chocolate Desserts. Oh my goodness is our first response. This recipe with an Oreo crust followed by a creamy cheesecake layer, and topped with chocolate ganache, makes our mouth water.
2. Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bars with a Streusel Topping by Chelsea’s Messy Apron. These cheesecake bars with two layers of goodness on a cinnamon graham cracker crust topped with streusel and caramel sauce are crowd pleasers!
3. Pumpkin Cheesecake with Salted Caramel Sauce by Cooking Classy. When we ready the description of this pumpkin cheesecake, we almost started drooling! “… imagine your favorite pumpkin pie meets a fluffy, rich cheesecake“. See what we mean?
4. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins by The Novice Chef. You’ll want to stock up on pumpkin puree so you can make these year round!
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
5. Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles by The Recipe Critic. We thought regular snickerdoodles were good, and then we saw this recipe. It’s not just for pumpkin snickerdoodles. No. These pumpkin snickerdoodles are stuffed with cream cheese! Be still my heart!
6. Mini Pumpkin Swirled Cheesecakes by OMG Goodness. These mini pumpkin swirled cheesecakes look like THE PERFECT treat for a holiday party or for a neighbor gift!
7. Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake Balls by Gimme Delicious Food. These pumpkin cheesecake balls are made from the authors favorite pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting, and they are really easy to make!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
8. No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake by Cincy Shopper. This recipe starts with a no bake graham cracker crust and the pumpkin cheesecake mixture adds the perfect amount of cream and spice to the crust. We love how decadent it looks for way less little effort than you’d expect. Make sure you leave enough time for it to set though!
9. No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes by A Family Feast. We love no bake recipes and this quick and easy recipe to delicious with it’s creamy, spicy filling!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip Recipes
10. Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip by A Night Owl Blog. This pumpkin pie cheesecake dip makes an amazing appetizer, perfect for those of us who like a little sweet before our savory! Yummy.
11. And one more because we couldn’t resist! Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip by Homemade Hooplah. We love dessert dips and this recipe pairs the dip with white chocolate dipped graham crackers. Be still my heart.
Be sure to check out our other recipe posts for more cooking inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!