Top 10 Savory Pumpkin Recipes
We love Autumn because of PUMPKIN! We just adore trying new recipes, and these Savory Pumpkin recipes got our heart rate going they look so delicious! Almost all of the highlighted pumpkin recipes are for main dishes, perfect for a fall evening, including Pumpkin Soup Recipes! We hope that you find the time to make a few of these recipes. They look absolutely delectable.
1. Pumpkin Ravioli with Brown Butter Sauce and Pecans by Julia’s Album. Using brown butter and toasted pecans as the ravioli sauce makes this pumpkin ravioli sauce stand out in all the best ways.
2. Creamy Pumpkin and Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes by Cooking for Keeps. If you are a lover of scalloped potatoes like we are, then this dish makes a wonderful side for casual or more formal dinners!
3. Baked Parmesan Pumpkin Fries by Back to Her Roots. There’s a reason these fried pickles at Disneyland are a hit. Try them at home, you’ll love them.
4. Pumpkin and Chicken Enchiladas Recipe by Cookin’ Canuck. We’ve never tried enchilada’s with pumpkin before, but this recipe that uses pumpkin and Greek yogurt to make the sauce sounds delicious!
Pumpkin Recipes Easy
5. One Pot Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta by Domestic Superhero. We love the flavor of pumpkin puree, so we have to imagine that this cheesy pasta recipe is over-the-moon delicious. Plus, it’s one-pot which means less mess!
6. Creamy Pumpkin Alfredo Pasta with Sage by Tastes Lovely. This recipe only takes 10 minutes to make and has all of the wonderful fall flavors!
7. Pumpkin Buttermilk Biscuits by High Heels and Grills. Who would have thought of buttermilk biscuits? Not us, that’s for sure, but we are dying to give this recipe a try. They look amazing.
Pumpkin Soup Recipe
8. Healthy Pumpkin Chili by The Glowing Fridge. If you love chili, then you’ll definitely want to give this pumpkin chili recipe a try. It has a creamy texture and savory flavor, and the chili is hearty enough for dinner!
9. Pumpkin Coconut Soup with Caramelized Onions by Julia’s Album. This lovely pumpkin soup recipe is not sweet! It is vegan and gluten free though, which is a big bonus for many!
10. Spiced Honey Roasted Pumpkin Seeds by The Chunky Chef. Make a snack the whole family can enjoy! The spices and honey give the seeds flavor to write home about!
Be sure to check out our other recipe posts for more cooking inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!