Top 10 No Heat Curls
Gorgeous wavy hair is super on-trend these days, but using heated tools to achieve the look is not. These tutorials for curling hair without using heat are super popular and look fabulous. All of the tutorials are done the night before so you can sleep on it and be ready to go the next morning. Imagine that, sleeping while your hair curls. These Top 10 No Heat Curls will take you through every season and won’t damage your hair from the heat.
No Heat Curls
1. No Heat Beach Waves by Song of Style. Slightly damp hair is parted in two, twisted tightly, and bobby pinned to the top of the head. You’ll have beautiful beach waves in the morning without applying heat to your hair.
2. Headband Curls by Best of Baby. The key to these curls is wrapping your hair around a headband. So lovely.
3. No Heat Pin Curls by Seven Clown Circus. Easy and beautiful, these easy pin curls is a must-try.
4. Big Curls with Tiny Buns by Love Maegan. This style is a lot more time consuming, but worth the end result. Tiny buns are formed around the head and released in the morning.
Curl Your Hair Without Heat
5. Paper Towel “No Heat” Curls by Cute Girls Hairstyles. These gorgeous locks are inspired by rag curls using strips of paper towels.
6. No Heat Sock Curls by More Beauty. A trip to your sock drawer is what you’ll need to make these no heat curls.
7. Heatless Halo Curls by Kayley Melissa. Grab a t-shirt and get wrapping. This unique overnight technique will give your beautiful curls in the morning.
Wavy Hair No Heat
8. Two Ways to Lazy Heatless Curls by Makeup Wearables. Create gorgeous waves overnight from a bun form. Remove in the morning for luscious locks.
9. Foam Roller Curls by Missy Sue. The old school method using foam rollers. Roll your hair, sleep and release for voluminous hair in the morning.
10. Velcro Roller Curls by Fox in Flats. Throw your hair up in a high pony tail before heading off to bed. Add velcro rollers and hold in place with an old stocking.
Be sure to check out our other hair, nail and makeup tutorials for more inspiration!
Other Beauty Tutorials You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!