Top 10 Pegboard Organization Ideas
Organizational systems not only lighten our load they can be a great source of eye candy. And, we’ve found the perfect inexpensive material to conquer the task, pegboard. What was once commonly thought of as material for the garage is now perfect for every room in your home. Here are the Top 10 Pegboard Organization Ideas to help you tackle the task.
Pegboard Organization Ideas
1. Pegboard Workspace by Fabric Paper Glue. Create a lovely and efficient workspace using pegboard. There’s cubbies and shelving for crafting supplies and room for some decor elements.
2. How to Build Your Own Pegboard Organizer by Craving Some Creativity. An organizational system to store all your thread, paints and other supplies. Using this step by step tutorial you’ll be able to create a holder that suits your style and needs perfectly!
3. Pegboard Kitchen Storage by Inspired by Charm. A great way to free up drawer space is to hang some of your cooking supplies. Would work great with pots and pans too.
4. Pegboard Laundry Room by A Beautiful Mess. Create a stylish and functional laundry room storage using pegboard. It’s a great idea when you’re lacking cabinet space.
DIY Pegboard Crafts
5. Pegboard Gallery Wall by This is Our Bliss. Pegboard doubles as a decorative gallery wall and and diaper changing station.
6. Pegboard Garage Organization by Sypsie. Hard to find tools are a thing of the past with this garage organization idea. Every tool has it’s own spot so they won’t be hard to misplace.
7. Baseball Cap Pegboard Organizer by Jenna Burger Design. Hang pegboard in bedrooms for easy organization. Perfect for holding hats and other accessories.
How-to Pegboard Crafts
8. How to Hang Pegboard by Positively Splendid. Love the idea of using pegboard for organization, but not quite sure how to hang it? Positively Splendid has a great tutorial to show you how.
9. Homework Station by Little Green Notebook. If it’s organized and more they’re style your child will be more likely to spend more time doing homework. Hanging baskets filled with supplies are a great way to help your child stay organized.
10. How to Turn a Frame Into a Pegboard Organizer by Dawn Nicole. Repurpose an old frame by adding pegboard to turn into a handy organizer. Use it for organizing jewelry, thread, school supplies or craft supplies.
Be sure to check out our other DIY posts for more inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!