Top 10 Recipes for Using Thanksgiving Leftovers
After your Thanksgiving feast you’re more than likely going to be left with LOTS of yummy leftovers! We’ve found some creative and delicious recipes for thanksgiving leftovers that are perfect for lunch or dinner. Some of these amazing recipes include thanksgiving sandwich, leftover turkey soup recipes, shepherds pie, pizza and other main dish ideas.We hope that you find the time to make a few of these recipes. They look absolutely delectable.
Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
1. Turkey Shepherds Pie by The Hopeless Housewife. This hearty recipe uses up your Thanksgiving meal trimmings, turkey, mashed potatoes and leftover vegetables.
2. Thanksgiving Pizza by The Gunny Sack. Use up your Thanksgiving leftovers in this delicious comfort food pizza.
3. Creamy Turkey Casserole by Cutefetti. After you’ve enjoyed all that yummy work you’ve gone to and you have all those Thanksgiving leftovers, this recipe will help you to enjoy them for dinner!
4. Leftover Stuffin’ Muffins by Budget Bytes. Make these simple stuffin’ muffins that are bursting with flavor. It combines ham, turkey, stuffing and seasonings.
5. Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Pesto Panini by Damn Delicious. This sandwich has everything you love about Thanksgiving Dinner smashed between to slices of bread. Perfect for a cozy dinner party, this panini is a real crowd-pleaser.
6. Thanksgiving Leftover Croque Madame by Half Baked Harvest. After the big feast and the refrigerator is filled with all your yummy leftovers, this post features a great recipe for how to use them up! Perfect for the whole family to enjoy!
7. Thanksgiving Leftovers Stromboli by Pip and Ebby. Wrap up your leftover turkey, stuffing and gravy in pizza dough for a delicious turnover meal.
Leftover Turkey Soup Recipes
8. Mom’s Turkey Soup by Simply Recipes. After having a filling Thanksgiving meal a light and healthy soup is a great option. It uses leftover turkey as well as the broth.
9. Turkey Corn Chowder by Diethood. Delicious Turkey Corn Chowder will be ready and on the table in just 30 minutes. Use up your leftover corn and turkey for this amazing chowder.
10. Turkey Stuffing Dumpling Soup by Town and Country Living. Use up your leftover stuffing to make dumplings for this delicious Turkey Stuffing Dumpling Soup.
Be sure to check out our other recipe posts for more cooking inspiration!
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!