Top 10 Valentine’s Day Nail Art
Looking for some fun Valentine’s nail designs that you can diy yourself? We know you’ll LOVE these Top 10 Valentine’s Day Nail Art ideas. All of these valentines nails have step by step instructions to help you achieve the look you’re looking for! From ombre hearts to lace nails these tips are perfect for you!
Valentines Day Nail Art
1. Heart to Heart Mani by Cosmopolitan. Check out these oh so lovely nail designs! While they look pretty challenging to recreate, thanks to the step-by-step tutorial this nail design it totally doable! The perfect Valentine nails!
2. Valentine’s Day Nail Art by Pop Sugar. Here is a manicure easy enough you can do yourself! Perfectly on trend with hearts and ombre! Great for all ages!
3. Gold Heart Nails by The Beauty Department. Flirty and fun red hot nails with a minimal addition of a gold heart.
4. Red Hot with Lace by Le Zoe Musings. These lace nails are RED HOT! Lace decals were added to the nails and red polish to the other nails. It’s a great alternative to the traditional hearts for Valentine’s day.
5. Scrabble Love Nails by One Nails to Rule Them All. Spell out the words LOVE on your nails with this simple tutorial using a neutral base coat and topped with decals. It’s so easy anyone can do it.
6. Negative Space Nails by One Nail to Rule Them All. Aren’t these Valentine’s Nails simply lovely? We’re really loving the way the heart has a negative space unlike the typical heart design.
7. Valentine’s Day Nail Art by Psshit. If you love these gorgeous nails then you’ll love that there are 4 more nail art designs included in this post. They include polka dot hearts, nail art heart, total nail art, black nail art and confetti nail art.
8. Valentine Nail Decals by Delia Creates. How fun are these Valentine nails? Nail decals were added to a base coat of polish. Spell out xoxo like shown or even the word love.
9. Ikat Heart Nails by Divine Caroline. Try painting the trendy Ikat pattern onto your nails. No straight lines are drawn so precision is not necessary! (smiling)
10. DIY Pink Hearts Manicure by Love Maegan. Two simple strokes of a darker shade of polish were used to make the heart. If desired add some glitter to the hearts.
Be sure to check out our other hair, nail and makeup tutorials for more inspiration!
Other Beauty Tutorials You’ll Love:
- Top 10 Easy Updo Hairstyles
- Homemade Nail Polish
- Top 10 Makeup Tips and Tricks
- Half-Up Bow Combo Hair Tutorial
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!