Top 10 Winter Crafts for Kids
We just love winter crafts for kids. They are fun to craft, and perfect indoor activities. If your kids love to craft, then you have to give these winter activities for kids a try. Snowman projects and snowflake crafts for kids are also included. These Top 10 winter Crafts for Kids are perfect to make during the holidays!
Winter Crafts for Kids
1. Sparkly Icicles by Kids Craft Room. Bring winter into your home with these beautiful sparkly icicles. They also make great ornaments.
2. Bow Tie Noodle Wreath Craft by Crafty Morning. This adorable wreath is made with bow tie noodles and paint. You could also add school pictures to the center of the wreath to personalize them even more. SO LOVE.
3. Pom Pom Pinecones by One Little Project. This craft is especially fabulous if your kids like making AND decorating crafts that can be used as gifts. Love how simple yet cute these pom pom pinecone trees are!
4. How to Make Snow by Playtivities. Learn how to make fake snow with just two ingredients, shaving cream and baking soda. And, it doesn’t melt, how cool is that?
Snowflake Crafts for Kids
5. Watercolor Snowflake Art by Arty Crafty Kids. Reminiscent of the watercolor snowflakes we made in school, you’ll love making this craft with your kids.
6. Coffee Filter Snowflake Craft by I Heart Crafty Things. Make a snowflake craft as a demo and then let your little ones make their own. A great way to follow directions and make a cute ornament or gift.
7. Paper Plate Snowman Crafts by Easy Peasy and Fun. The cuteness factor of this snowman is through the roof! This craft is perfect for pre-schoolers and even toddlers!
8. Handprint Snowman Craft by Learning and Exploring Through Play. A salt dough handprint craft that makes a great keepsake.
9. Egg Carton Snowman Craft by I Heart Arts n Crafts. Simple to make, easy to customize and super adorable, this is a great craft idea to do with your little ones!
10. Clothespin Snowman Craft by Easy Peasy and Fun. Seriously cannot get an cuter for a snowman craft! Adore that the they’re clothespins so you can clip them on things.
Be sure to check out or other DIY Crafts for Kids posts for more inspiration!
Other Kids Craft Tutorials You’ll Love:
- Top 10 Christmas Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids
- Top 10 Paper Plate Crafts for Kids
- Top 10 Edible Sensory Play Activities for Kids
- Top 10 Cereal Box Crafts for Kids
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!