Top 10 Zucchini Recipes
We love late summer and fall because of ZUCCHINI! In fact, we just walked by a neighbors house and they had a box on their fence full of zucchini with a big sign that said “FREE”. Nothing better than that! Of course, the first thing we did when we got home was look up the TOP ZUCCHINI RECIPES because hello, zucchini! We just adore trying new recipes, and these zucchini recipes got our heart rate going they look so delicious! Almost all of the highlighted zucchini recipes which include desserts, main dishes, healthy zucchini recipes, and side dishes have been pinned a minimum of 50 thousand times each! We hope that you find the time to make a few of these recipes. They look absolutely delectable.
1. Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread by Lil’ Luna. This recipe promises the flavor of zucchini and lemon packaged in one fluffy bread. Sign us up.
2. Blueberry Banana Zucchini Bread by Made to be a Momma. This bread looks like it’s absolutely moist and bursting with flavor. You can feel confident you are giving your kiddos their fruits and veggies with this recipe!
Recipes for Zucchini
3. Zucchini-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies by Cooking Classy. These moist oat cookies are as good as they look, but don’t tell your kids that they have veggies in them. (smiling)
4. Zucchini Brownies by Crazy for Crust. Ooey, gooey and fudgy? Who would guess that these amazingly chocolatey looking brownies are full of zucchini?
Easy Zucchini Recipes
5. Baked Parmesan Zucchini by Damn Delicious. These oven-baked parmesan zucchini sticks are amazingly delicous and best of all, they are healthy and nutritious!
6. Cheesy Zucchini Breadsticks by Smile Sandwich. If you are counting your carbs or just trying to stay away from flour, these cheesy zucchini breadsticks are amazing. The whole family will love them!
7. Baked Cheesy Zucchini Bites by Mel’s Kitchen. These cheesy zucchini bites are a healthier zucchini fritter because they are baked rather than fried. They have a crispy outside and soft center. Yummy.
Savory Zucchini Recipes
8. Zucchini Lasagna Rolls by Recipe Runner. Ditch the noodles with this healthy, gluten free version of lasagna. Wrap your rolls with zucchini instead of noodles. Brilliant.
9. One Pot Zucchini Mushroom Pasta by Damn Delicious. This creamy, hearty pasta dish is the perfect way to use up your zucchini and have dinner on the table in 20 minutes!
10. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Rounds by Five Heart Home. This dish only uses two ingredients. Just two. Since it’s baked, it’s on the healthy, side as well!
Be sure to check out our other recipe posts for more cooking inspiration!