Have you ever wanted to make your own diy perfume? It’s one of the easiest things you’ll ever make. You can make a recipe that is customized just for you while getting rid of the junk that you don’t want! Best of all, making essential oil perfume recipes only takes a few minutes! Here’s how to make lavender and vanilla blend. And, since you’re making your own perfume blend you can try tweaking things and adding some of your other favorite fragrances.
Make DIY Perfume
DIY Perfume with Lavender & Vanilla is a great DIY project because:
- It’s cost effective.
- It cuts out chemicals.
- It helps you go organic or all-natural.
- Lavender helps with blood circulation, and has calming properties.
- It can be customized.
- Great for sensitive skin.
- Why wouldn’t you?
What You’ll Need to Make Essential Oil Perfume
- A roller ball jar to store your homemade perfume in. We found ours on Amazon.
- 10 drops, Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops, Vanilla Essential Oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil or Sweet Almond Oil
- Optional: fresh flower blossoms
How To Make Homemade Perfume
(note: no affiliate links are used in this post)
Step 1: Add 10 drops of lavender essential oil and 10 drops of vanilla essential oil.
STEP 2: Fill the remainder of the bottle with fractionated coconut oil.
STEP 3: Put roller ball on jar. Shake well to mix the ingredients. Enjoy.
Tip: If you would like to add fresh flowers to your bottle it’s best to add them before you add the fractionated coconut oil.
Give your homemade lavender and vanilla perfume as gifts or enjoy yourself!
Other Homemade Gifts You May Like:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!