Top 10 DIY Woodland Animal Costumes for Women
If you’d like to dress up for Halloween, and makeup is your thing, going as a woodland animal is a smart move. You can have your makeup almost stand alone so that making a costume is stress-free. We know that finding cute, original, Halloween costumes can be harder than it seems, and that’s why we love woodland animal costumes. Don’t let Halloween creep up on you like we’ve been known to do. Be prepared for Halloween parties with a fabulous DIY costume that won’t break the bank, or cause extra stress! These Top 10 DIY Woodland Animal Costumes for Women will sure to be the hit of the party.
DIY Woodland Animal Halloween Costumes
1. Deer Halloween Costume Tutorial by Flattery. You’ll be hard pressed to find a better DIY Halloween costume that is easy and looks absolutely amazing. Probably our favorite woodland animal tutorial, ever.
2. Owl Costume How-To by Pretty Pleased! The focus of this costume is the makeup. Learn how to make your face resemble an owl with these instructions. We ADORE the use of feathers!
3. DIY No-Sew Fox Ears by BITS. These ears are perfection if you want to dress up as a fox, but don’t necessarily want to do anything but your makeup and the ears. Super easy.
4. Sexy Fox Costume by From Head to Toe. If you are looking for a little more edgy, sexy woodland animal costume, this one is for you. There is a video tutorial to help you get your makeup just like hers!
Homemade Halloween Costumes for Women
5. A Foxy Halloween Costume by Katie Nash. This is the perfect example of being able to dress up in a “foxy” way while saying completely covered up. You’ll love how easy the makeup is to do, as well.
6. DIY No Sew Fox Tail by BITS. Pin this DIY No Sew Fox tail on your hind quarters and add the ears (tutorial above) and you’ve got a pretty amazing costume!
7. Fox Makeup Tutorial for Halloween by Wonder Forest. This tutorial has it all. Amazing fox halloween makeup pictures as well as a video tutorial so you can replicate it!
Woodland Animal Costumes for Women
8. Woodland Deer Costume by The Sugared Lemon. I love how she shows us that you can still be a woodland animal and wear a skirt. This easy tutorial makes us happy.
9. Fantastic Mr. Fox Costume by Sea of Shoes. The hat is not DIY, but you can get great ideas for clothing and makeup!
10. The Fox Costume by iamKayElle/YouTube. Video tutorial for making a fox romper for Halloween!
Be sure to check out our other Halloween posts for more inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!