Top 10 Halloween Spider Treats
It’s Halloween Spider Treat Time! We’ve been noticing some seriously adorable creepy, crawly spider recipes on Pinterest this month and we can’t wait to try some of them. These Top 10 recipes for making Halloween spider treats look like tons of fun. The nice thing about these recipes is that they are all EASY. If you like spiders for Halloween, you are going to want to give one or two of these recipes a try. They are all wildly popular on Pinterest so you won’t be the first one making these fabulous treats!
Halloween Spider Treats
1. Chocolate Spider Trifle by Lil’ Luna. Did I hear crushed Oreo’s? I think trifle desserts are so under-appreciated. This recipe looks amazing and would make a great addition to any Halloween party!
2. Pretzel Spider Webs by Skinny Mom. Probably one of my favorite treats is a chocolate dipped pretzel, so these pretzel spider webs grabbed my attention right away. Two pretzel webs are under 100 calories, too!
3. Easy Halloween Spider Cookies by Princess Pinky Girl. The best thing about these spider cookies is that they are delicious. The second best thing is that they are super enjoyable to make and your kids will definitely to join in on the fun.
4. Halloween Spider Donuts by Mom Loves Baking. Here’s an easy Halloween treat your kids can help you make or even make themselves. This would make a great treat to take to a class party and have the kids make themselves, too.
5. Oreo Spiders by Mom.Me. We can’t think of an easier Halloween treat. Just grab some Oreo’s pretzel’s and M&M’s and you have what you need to make Oreo Spiders. Your kids will definitely want to help make these cuties.
6. Halloween Spider Surprise Cake by Pizzazzerie. This cake is a little big spooky and a whole lot full of surprise. Love how it’s full of plastic spiders. Spook-tacular!
Halloween Spider Recipes
7. Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies by Tastes Better From Scratch. These chocolate chip spider cookies are actually WAY easier to make than you’d think. Your kids will love them.
8. Easy Spider Cupcakes by Chelsea’s Messy Apron. The mini spider decorations make these cupcakes adorable! Made with mini Reece’s cups and black frosting, these are fun to make and take to your Halloween party!
Easy Spider Recipes
9. Chocolate Oreo Spider Cake by Lil’ Luna. This creepy spider cake doesn’t require vast baking skills, and that’s why we love it. Plus it’s just so fun and it’s covered in Oreos. It’s great for your next Halloween party!
10. Fun Halloween Food Spider Egg Donuts by Family Fresh Meals. Crafty food doesn’t get any easier than this. Add a few plastic spiders to your pile of powdered sugar covered donuts and present a platter a spider eggs. Brilliant!
Be sure to check out our other recipe posts for more cooking inspiration!
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!