Top 10 Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipes
Now that it’s chilly outdoors the best way to warm up is with a mug of rich and creamy homemade hot chocolate. These Top 10 recipes for making hot chocolate with cocoa powder and frozen hot chocolate make us practically drool. The nice thing about these recipes is that they taste delicious and are easy to make. If you love the flavor of chocolate, you are going to want to give a few of these recipes a try. They have all been pinned and re-pinned thousands of times on Pinterest so you know they are good!
Homemade Hot Chocolate
1. Slow Cooker Mexican Hot Chocolate by Little Spice Jar. Delicious hot chocolate with hints of cinnamon, nutmet and chili powder. All the ingredients are thrown together and cooked in the slow cooker. Easy peasy!
2. Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate by Sprinkle Some Sugar. Crushed Oreo cookies and whipped cream make the perfect topping for hot chocolate.
3. French Hot Chocolate by Well Plated. Rich dark chocolate hot chocolate that chocolate lover’s are sure to enjoy! Made with espresso powder, bittersweet chocolate, heavy cream and whole milk.
4. Caramel Hot Chocolate by Cooking Classy. Homemade caramel sauce is the key ingredient to this yummy hot cocoa.
5. Peppermint White Hot Chocolate by Gimme Some Oven. An easy white hot chocolate that’s flavored with peppermint.
6. Red Velvet Hot Cocoa by Well Floured. Rich in flavor but light in calories, this amazing Red Velvet Hot Cocoa is made with skim milk and bittersweet chocolate.
Hot Chocolate with Cocoa Powder
7. Nutella Hot Chocolate by Cafe Delites. Indulge without the guilt with thi amazing diet-friendly hot chocolate recipe using skim milk, unsweetened cocoa powder and natural sweetener.
8. Spiced Orange Mocha Hot Chocolate by The Cupcake Confession. A delicious cup of hot chocolate with hints of orange, nutmeg, cinnamon and espresso.
Frozen Hot Chocolate
9. Frozen Caramel Hot Chocolate by The Cookie Rookie. A delicious marriage of chocolate and caramel. If your not wanting a hot chocolate this is an amazing ice blended version.
10. Frozen Hot Chocolate by Center Cut Cook. Similar to a blended frappuccino, but quicker and cheaper. Hot chocolate powder is blended with milk and ice for a refreshing frozen hot chocolate beverage.
Be sure to check out our other recipe posts for more cooking inspiration!
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!