Making Homemade Shampoo is just one of the ways that you can easily go organic and cut out chemicals from items you use on a daily basis. Plus, you can make a recipe that is customized just for you while getting rid of the junk that you don’t want in your shampoo. Best of all, making homemade shampoo only takes a few minutes! Here’s how to make lavender shampoo. Lavender can improve blood circulation, promote hair growth and prevent hair loss which is great for those of us whose hair is definitely a commodity!
Plus, get a free printable to label your homemade shampoo!
Make Homemade Shampoo
Homemade Shampoo with Lavender is a great DIY project because:
- It’s cost effective.
- It cuts out chemicals.
- It helps you go organic or all-natural.
- Lavender helps with blood circulation, promotes hair growth and helps prevent hair loss.
- It can be customized.
- Great for sensitive skin.
- Why wouldn’t you?
What You’ll Need to Make Homemade Shampoo
- A jar with lid to store your homemade shampoo in.
- 1/2 cup, Lavender Castille Soap. We used 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender Pure-Castile Soap by Dr. Bronner’s.
- 2/3 cup, Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon, Almond Oil
- 10 drops, Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops, Tea Tree Essential Oil
How To Make Homemade Shampoo
(note: no affiliate links are used in this post)
Step 1: Pour 2/3 cup coconut milk and 1/2 cup lavender castille soap into jar.
STEP 2: Add 1 tablespoon of almond oil.
STEP 4: Add 10 drops of lavender essential oil and 10 drops of tea tree oil.
STEP 5: Put lid on jar. Shake well to mix the ingredients. Enjoy.
Tip: For longer shelf life, keep refrigerated.
Download free Homemade Shampoo Tag Here!
[download id=”2656″ template=”Homemade Shampoo with Lavender”]
Give your homemade lavender shampoo as gifts or enjoy yourself!
Other Homemade Gifts You May Like:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!