Top 10 Mason Jar Lid Crafts
Do you have Mason Jar Lids hanging around like we do? Whether you have some at home or not, crafting with Mason Jar lids is super fun. It’s amazing what you can make with lids. From everyday crafts to Fall Crafts to Christmas Crafts, these Mason Jar Lids crafts are EASY to make and look great. If these easy and beautiful crafts don’t get you ready to start crafting with Mason Jar Lids, we don’t know what will. These Top 10 Mason Jar Lid Crafts to make are so fabulous we are going to have a hard time choosing which to make. Maybe we’ll make all TEN!
Mason Jar Lid Crafts
1. Canning Lid Monster Craft by Crafts by Amanda. These mason jar lid monsters are a great way to use up those canning lids that can only be used once. Your kids will love decorating them as much as you will. (smiling)
2. Mini Magnetic Chalkboards by Crafting a Green World. These DIY magnetic chalkboards are great for quick messages and notes. Think “clean” or “dirty” for the dishwasher! They’d make a great gift, too.
3. Mason Jar Lid Jewelry Holder by Divine Lifestyle. This cute little jewelry holder is perfect for gift giving or to make for yourself to place strategically where you normally take off your jewelry.
4. DIY Mason Jar Lid Candles ~ We love how rustic yet clean these DIY Mason Jar Lid Candles are! The tutorial for making them is excellent! You won’t have any problem following the instructions!
Mason Jar Craft Ideas
5. Upcycled Mason Jar Lid Magnets by Unoriginal Mom. Here’s how to upcycle your leftover mason jar lids as some cute little magnet photo frames! So clever!
6. American Pie Pin Cushion by Betz White. This has got to be one of the cutest pin cushions we’ve ever seen. The felt that makes up the “pie” is just adorable and would make the cutest gift!
7. Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin by Seven Clown Circus. This Mason lid jar pumpkin is made up entirely of Mason jar lids. So clever!
Mason Jar Christmas Crafts
8. Holiday Mason Jar Lid Wreath by Capturing Joy. You only need a few items for this wreath, and the colors and patterns can be customized with the washi tape that you select. So cute.
9. Mason Jar Lid Snowy Scene by Sugar Bee Crafts. This snowy scene is a Mason Jar Lid is adorable. It’s like a mini diorama for your tree. Love.
10. Mason Jar Lid Reindeer by The Seasoned Mom. If you are looking for a great Christmas craft that you can do with your kids, this is the one for you. It’s easy, inexpensive and they make great gifts!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!