Top 10 Toilet Roll Crafts for Kids
Don’t throw those toilet rolls out. Transforming toilet rolls into fun crafts for kids is easier than you’d think, and super fun for kids. These Top 10 Toilet Roll Crafts for Kids are sure to keep your kids interested for hours and the best part is that you don’t have to be a crafter to be able to make them.
Toilet Roll Crafts for Kids
1. Toilet Roll Race Cars by Kifli es Levendula. We can’t even stand how cute these race car toilet paper roll transformations are. Wouldn’t they look cute up on a shelf in a child’s room?
2. Paper Roll Dragon by One Little Project. Your kids will love making this toilet roll paper dragon. The tissue paper flames are such a great touch.
3. Hula Girl and Her Mermaid BFF by MollyMooCrafts. These hoola girls would be such a great craft at a birthday party!
4. Toilet Roll Swan by The Craft Train. Who would have guessed this swan was made out of a toilet paper roll?
Toilet Roll Crafts
5. Japanese Flying Carp by Squirrelly Minds. Another toilet paper roll tutorial that makes use of tissue paper, we are in love with these Japanese Flying fish.
6. Toilet Paper Roll Fox Craft by Easy Peasy and Fun. One of the easier toilet paper roll crafts, these foxes are perfect to make with your kiddos.
7. Mini City by Today’s Parent. The sky is the limit when making a toilet paper roll city. These ideas are exceptional.
Easy Toilet Roll Crafts
8. Castle Centerpiece by Creative Jewish Mom. Make a toilet paper roll castle with your kids with this fun tutorial.
9. Perfect Parakeets by Pop Goes the Page. Take your toilet paper roll craft to a new level with parakeets that your kids can wear on their wrist.
10. Paper Roll Animals by Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls. Simple, cute and easy, these paper roll animals are a favorite.
Don’t forget to check out our other Crafts for Kids posts for even more fun inspiration!
Other Posts You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!