Top 10 Cranberry Recipes
It’s cranberry recipe time! These Top 10 recipes for making desserts with cranberries make us practically drool. The nice thing about these recipes is that they taste delicious and are pretty enough to take to holiday get-togethers. If you love the flavor of fresh cranberries, you are going to want to give a few of these recipes a try. They have all been pinned and re-pinned thousands of times on Pinterest so you know they are good!
1. Vanilla Orange Candied Cranberries by A Spicy Perspective. Both sweet and tart, these candied cranberries are the perfect holiday treat.
2. Oatmeal Cranberry Cheesecake Bars by A Family Feast. Oh my goodness is our first response. This recipe with an oatmeal crust followed by a creamy cheesecake layer, and topped with cranberry sauce and a crumb topping, makes our mouth water.
3. Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake by Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts. A heavenly buttery rich pound cake with marscapone cheese, cranberries, white chocolate and topped with a cream cheese frosting.
4. White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge by Mom on Timeout. Smooth and creamy white chocolate fudge with a touch of tartness from dried cranberries. Great for gift giving!
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
5. Cranberry Orange Sauce by Damn Delicious. Only 3 ingredients to make your own homemade cranberry sauce this holiday season. You won’t be buying the canned sauce anymore! (wink)
Fresh Cranberry Recipes
6. Cranberry Fluff Salad by Tastes Better From Scratch. This recipe combines fresh cranberries, crushed pineapple, mini marshmallows, cream cheese and heavy cream. We love how decadent it looks for way less little effort than you’d expect. Let refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
7. Orange Glazed Cranberry Scones by Mom Loves Baking. These orange glazed cranberry scones make an amazing addition to breakfast or brunch, perfect for those of us who like a little sweet before our savory! Yummy.
8. Cranberry Custard Pie by The Food Charlatan. This cranberry custard pie look like THE PERFECT treat for a holiday party!
9. Cranberry-Pecan Coffee Cake by Lemon Tree Dwelling. We thought regular coffee cake was good, and then we saw this recipe. It’s not just for coffee cake. No. This coffee cake is loaded with fresh cranberries and pecans! Be still my heart!
10. Sparkling Cranberry White Chocolate Cupcakes by BruCrew Life. You’ll want to stock up on cranberries (freeze them) so you can make these year round!
Be sure to check out our other recipe posts for more cooking inspiration!
Other Recipes You’ll Love:
Don’t miss any of our DIY projects or our Top 10 Posts! Subscribe to our feed!